side-area-logo

Guitar Show 2024: Counting Success!

LARGE-SCALE MARKET EXHIBITION OPEN TO INDUSTRY, DISTRIBUTION, ARTISANS, MAKERS, MODDERS, STORES, PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, AND COLLECTORS, DEDICATED TO THE WORLD OF GUITARS, BASSES, AMPLIFICATION, AND EFFECTS.

The Guitar Show 2024 has also made its mark in history with an edition that confirms the positive trend of recent years and a consistent double-digit growth. Each year, the edition becomes bigger than the previous one, both quantitatively and qualitatively, confirming the Guitar Show as a top event in the European scene and an essential appointment for thousands of visitors, professionals, and companies.

On May 18th and 19th, in halls 5, 6, and 11 of the Fiera di Padova, the Guitar Show staged its seventh edition, once again recording an extraordinary increase in terms of public and exhibitors.

Let’s start with the exhibitors. This year, the incredible range of instruments at the fair was made possible by a total of 304 brands registered to exhibit, including 194 direct and 110 indirect (hosted by distributors or authorized dealers), compared to 198 in 2023. This number highlights an astounding 54% growth, evenly distributed between Italian and foreign brands.

The audience of the Guitar Show was equally impressive. The 2023 edition concluded with 5,600 total attendees among visitors, operators, exhibitors, and artists. This year, the bar was raised by 28%, registering a total of 7,170 attendees over the two days, including 5,842 visitors and 1,328 exhibitors and artists involved in the demo stages. As many have noticed, this year Saturday was the most visited day with 3,916 unique entries compared to 3,254 on Sunday. The local audience (Veneto Region) accounted for 39% of the total attendance, while the remaining 61% came from the rest of Italy and a growing international share. [Read the full article]

Exhibitors List

Browse the list of exhibitors attending the 2024 edition

Events on Stage

All the events of Guitar Show 2024.

LATEST NEWS
Guitar Show 2024: Counting Success!

The Guitar Show 2024 has also made its mark in history with an edition that confirms the positive trend of recent years and a consistent double-digit growth. Each year, the

Share
Guitar Show 2024: Discovering the 300 Exhibitors

From Europe to North America, from Asia to Oceania, Guitar Show 2024 is gearing up to open its doors with brands and manufacturers from 25 different countries and 5 continents.

Share
Walrus Audio’s Fundamental Drive: three overdrive modes for a wide range of sounds

The Fundamental Drive by Walrus Audio offers three overdrive modes with different clipping modes for a wide range of customizable sounds through simple and effective controls. Walrus Audio is a

Share
Vanguard 5 fr by BNJ Guitars: fretless bass with iconic made in Italy design.

BNJ Guitars produces high-quality electric basses with fine materials and attention to details. The lightweight and versatile Vanguard 5 fr model is the Milan manufacturer’s flagship instrument. Bnj Guitars is

Share
Ovation Jump: the first Applause with a traditional body design

The Ovation Jump Series acoustic guitar combines the traditional wooden acoustic guitar aesthetic with the distinctive technical features of the Ovation brand. Standing out in Ovation’s landscape is the Applause

Share
Natural Drive: Vinteck’s smooth and transparent overdrive

Vinteck’s Natural Drive is a versatile pedal that offers a warm and round sound, in addition to many adjustment options to personalize its tone. Vinteck is a company specialized in

Share

What happens at the...

Guitar Show
The Exhibitors

The Guitar Show invites guitar makers and artisans to show their wares along with other instruments, amps and effects for guitar and bass. Producers and distributors of musical instruments and audio tools, music schools, specialist magazines, unpretentious private individuals and collectors.

Who can visit the Event

Everyone! Guitar Show is dedicated to musicians, fans of guitar, bass, amplification and effects, to the curious, and lovers of good music who will not fail to be present at the events three stages.

What you will find

Exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet a new public in one of Italys largest economically important urban areas that is equally significant for the dissemination of music. Members of the public and musicians can lose themselves in a largescale exhibition where they can speak with producers, handle, try, play and sniff around one of the largest collections of instruments ever shown in Italy.